Sunday, June 14, 2009

Winners of the Plastique Recreations Stitch 'n Pitch Upcycle/Recycle Raffle

I am so excited to announce that the Plastique Recreations Stitch 'n Pitch Upcycle/Recycle Raffle has 2 winners and without further delay, they are:

Rose and Charlotte

Huge congratulations to both of you for entering my raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be sending you a congratulations email requesting the address in which you would like to receive your prize.

In the event you're wondering why there are 2 winners - I assumed my son knew he would be drawing only 1 email from the basket. Well, he got 'draw happy' and had already pulled out a 2nd email before I realized it to stop him.

Thank you for all the kind emails I received. Please let me know if you are interested in seeing anything special or unique made from plarn. I will be glad to whip something up for you to see.

BTW - Don't forget >> you can still receive a free gift just by participating in my 'One Less' Campaign. All the details are spelled out on my blog.

Important Note - This raffle was one way for me to bring awareness to the importance of recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment