Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pics of Stitch 'n Pitch Raffle Prizes

I should have provided these pictures of the Stitch 'n Pitch Raffle prizes when I announced the winners but just didn't think about it at the time - quite honestly, I was more excited about announcing the winners.

This is the Handmade Tote made from Plarn (plastic yarn) Rose will be receiving:



Measured in the middle from top to bottom=22"

Laid flat, the bag in the middle measures just under=13" across

The strap itself measures from one end to another=241/2"




This is the set of 3 CD Plarn Baskets Charlotte will be receiving:


Large basket measures 51/2" from top to bottom

Medium basket measures 41/2" from top to bottom

Small basket measures 3" from top to bottom

p.s. I did receive a response from Charlotte who was so excited about winning the baskets because she never wins anything. I feel ya, Charlotte - I never win anything myself which is why this raffle was so rewarding for me.

Congratulations again to both ladies and thank you to all for entering. I do see myself having another won later this year.

Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment