Friday, December 4, 2009

Plastique BOGO Promo For Weekend Ending 12/5 & 12/6!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

I'm in the holiday spirit and decided December was the month to offer Buy One Get One (BOGO) promotions ....

So here's your big chance to get that unique gift or stocking stuffer for that special someone, co-worker, friend, family member, neighbor, babysitter, nanny - see I have something for everyone!!!

While you're at it ... go ahead and buy something for yourself!!!!


BOGO deal of December for the weekend of 12/5 & 12/6 -


Buy Any Item at Full Price at http://www.crochooley.etsy.com/ and Get the Second Item of equal or lesser value at 50% off...
(This applies to current and sold listings. Convo me if you are interested in one of the sold listings.)

For Returning Customers - the deal is even sweeter ... you also get FREE SHIPPING!!!
(The standard 10% discount and free shipping offered to returning customers is a separate discount and will only be honored if you are not interested in the BOGO promo.)


If I can assist you with a customized order or if you have any questions about the promo or any listing in my shop, I can be reached thru any of the following:

1 comment:

  1. Neat Etsy store! I love all your handspun yarn and eco-friendly bags! I will have to visit your store again soon!

    ReplyDelete