Friday, December 11, 2009

Plastique BOGO Promo For Weekend 12/12 & 12/13!!!!


Buy Any Eco-Friendly Market Bag from http://www.crochooley.etsy.com
and Get a 2nd Eco-Friendly Market Bag at 50% off...

(This applies to current and sold listings. Email or Convo (via Etsy) me if you are interested in one of the sold listings.)

Here's a little secret, because I am in the Christmas spirit, if there is something else in my store that interests you more, I'm sure your request can be accomodated. Just let me know.....



For Returning Customers - of course the deal is sweeter ... in addition to the BOGO 50% off, you also get FREE SHIPPING!!!
(The standard 10% discount and free shipping offered to returning customers is a separate discount and will be honored if you are not interested in the BOGO promo.)
If I can assist you with a customized order or if you have any questions about the promo or any listing in my shop, I can be reached thru any of the following:

Convo me in Etsy
By email at plastiquerecreations@yahoo.com
In Twitter at www.twitter.com/plastiqrecreat
In Facebook at www.facebook.com/plastiqrecreat
In MySpace at www.myspace.com/plastiqrecreat
Ravelry lookup - Crochooley

1 comment:

  1. Glad to meet you! I think one of your market bags would make a fantastic pool tote!

    ReplyDelete