Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Free Pattern - Coupon Organizer Handbag w/plastic cup bottom

Yes - I am a couponer!!  I have so much fun clipping, sorting and categorizing them.     I have been addicted to using coupons since the handing a small stack of coupons to the cashier.  There is an overwhelming amount of enjoyment that you get while standing there watching the toal amount of your purchase decrease as each coupon is entered. 

With that being said, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression - I would not call me an 'extreme' couponer but moreso a conscious couponer.  I don't stock pile, I stock up. 

Normally, I will purchase 4 Sunday newspapers - the Gainesville Sun and spend the day either sitting on the floor Indiana style or at my dining room table re-organizing my coupon binder.   

I designed the Coupon Organizer Handbag because as an alternative approach to organizing all my coupons.   Once the handbag was completed,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment